Getting married in Church

We are always delighted when people choose to get married at the Church of the Good Shepherd.  To be entitled to get married in the church you need to live in the parish, or be on the electoral roll, or have a significant connection to the church.  If you are not sure if you qualify then please send us an email at  For further information about getting married in the church have a look at


If you are getting married in another church but are resident in the parish of the Good Shepherd, you need to have a banns certificate.  To arrange this the church office is open on a Tuesday evening about once a term, between 6pm and 7pm – please email our vicar to check.